news & events
Public Speaking Workshop
Public Speaking Workshop (Fully Funded)
31st Jan, 2018
Welcome to Fully Funded Public Speaking Workshop. We are grateful and appreciate your interest in visiting this page to understand and apply for the workshop in detail.
About the Workshop
Public Speaking is one of the prominent soft skill required in an individual for any kind of career or life goals. The program is focused to nation-wide youths where only 12 selected applicants will have the opportunity to take 18 hours (2 days and 2 night) of public speaking workshop.
The program is organized by Landmark Education Pvt. Ltd. in partnership with Glocal Pvt. Ltd.
The program will be held in Kathmandu on 9th and 10th of February, 2018.
- Completed or pursuing high school
- Pursuing bachelor’s degree
- Should be a Nepali
Terms and Conditions
- Only one entry per participant is allowed. Once the application is submitted, students will not have the opportunity to revise it. Please carefully check and improve your writing before submitting to ensure that all supplementary information is filled in correctly (Name, School Name, Class, and Contact details, etc.)
- Please note that photos, videos of the workshop of selected participants will be displayed in partner website and social media channels.
- Participants will have to reach to the program venue on their own and only the Accommodation, Fooding and Program is funded.
- Documents can only be uploaded as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx) or in PDF format (.pdf).
- The selection is based on the portfolio and reasoning answers of the participants.
The Application has been closed.
Click here to find the list of selected Participants.