FREE INFORMATION SESSION
Macquarie University in Sydney is a public University in Australia with a diverse community of approximately 35,000 students including 12,000 international students from over 114 countries.
A few facts about Macquarie University:
- multi-billion dollar investment in facilities and infrastructure, including the most high-tech university library in Australia
- Australia’s first and only private, not-for-profit hospital on a university campus
- a campus in one of the largest business and technology precincts in the southern hemisphere, creating a hub of innovation and excellence
- a 126-hectare park-like campus protected by our award-winning sustainability practices
- awarded five stars in the prestigious QS Stars rating system for high performance in areas such as teaching, research, graduate employability and facilities
- Among top 2% of universities in the world, top 10 in Australia
(Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities, 2015)
- 5 stars in all QS categories
(Teaching, employability, research, internationalisation, facilities, innovation, access and specialist subjects. QS 2015)
- #49 most international university in the world
(Times Higher Education, 2016)
Rankings: Subjects and Research
- Top 100 in the world in 9 subjects
(QS subject rankings, 2015)
- #1 MBA in Australia/#68 in the world
(Financial Times, 2015)
- 120 researchers ranked in the world's top 1% (Essential Science Indicators, 2014)
- 85% of research rated world standard or higher
(Excellence in Research for Australia, 2012)
It is our great pleasure to announce Macquarie University's representative is coming to visit Nepal during August 2016. This is a great opportunity to talk about your study opportunities & scholarship options at Macquarie University and what it is like to live in Sydney, Australia.
Call us today and book your seat to meet Mr. Tanveer Shaheed, Senior Country Manager (South Asia) of Macquarie University at the following event:
Click Here to fill up the Registration Form
Please bring previous academic documents (degree transcript/certificate, English test results etc.) and copy of passport to process your application at free of cost.
For more information,
Please call Sujata Gurung at 01-4442781, 4442740
To know more about Macquarie University, click here.
Thanks for your interest in Macquarie University!