BACHELOR OF ARTS/BACHELOR OF COMMERCE
Course code W57New in 2020
This double degree is designed to enable students to develop critical thinking, creativity, initiative and business acumen to succeed in today's rapidly changing society.
It will broaden students' understanding of themselves, their community and the larger world as well as provide them with a foundation in the disciplines which constitute business studies, together with the opportunity for in-depth study and valuable industry experience.
Tuition Fee: AU $ 30,950 per year
All applicants must meet the academic admission requirements for this course. The indicative or guaranteed ATAR is as published (where applicable) or academic admission requirements may be satisfied through completion of one of the following:
· AQF Cert IV;
· Successfully completed 0.25 EFTSL of study at bachelor level or higher at an Australian higher education provider (or equivalent);
· Special Tertiary Admissions Test;*
· University Preparation Course;*
· Indigenous University Orientation Course;*
· Aboriginal Student Intake Test; or*
· Experience Based Entry Scheme.*
* Further information can be found on the Study course entry page.
For international students, requirements include your secondary school results.