BACHELOR OF PSYCHOLOGY, CRIMINOLOGY AND JUSTICE
This course is designed for students who wish to pursue further study in the area of psychology, criminology, or justice, or those who wish to be employed within the criminal justice system.
The course equips students with skills in analysing, researching behaviour and explaining interactions between people and their environment.
Accredited by: Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC)
Tuition Fee: AU $ 32,850 per year
All applicants must meet the academic admission requirements for this course. The indicative or guaranteed ATAR is as published (where applicable) or academic admission requirements may be satisfied through completion of one of the following:
· AQF Cert IV;
· Successfully completed 0.25 EFTSL of study at bachelor level or higher at an Australian higher education provider (or equivalent);
· Special Tertiary Admissions Test;*
· University Preparation Course;*
· Indigenous University Orientation Course;*
· Aboriginal Student Intake Test; or*
· Experience Based Entry Scheme.*