BACHELOR OF SOCIAL SCIENCE Course code C58
Broadens students' understanding of themselves, their community and society, as well as preparing them for work as policy makers, managers and practitioners within the community/public service sector.
Accredited by: Australian Community Workers Association (ACWA)
Australian Community Workers Association (ACWA) have accredited this course. To meet the professional accreditation requirements with ACWA, students must undertake certain units including 400 hours in the community and social science field.
Tuition Fee: AU $ 31,750 per year
All applicants must meet the academic admission requirements for this course. The indicative or guaranteed ATAR is as published (where applicable) or academic admission requirements may be satisfied through completion of one of the following:
· AQF Cert IV;
· Successfully completed 0.25 EFTSL of study at bachelor level or higher at an Australian higher education provider (or equivalent);
· Special Tertiary Admissions Test;*
· University Preparation Course;*
· Indigenous University Orientation Course;*
· Aboriginal Student Intake Test; or*
· Experience Based Entry Scheme.*
* Further information can be found on the Study course entry page.
For international students, requirements include your secondary school results.