Master of International Business
A business degree with a global outlook: this degree provides the opportunity to acquire contemporary knowledge and skills in core business disciplines with an international focus. It provides graduates with the capabilities to become effective global professionals.
This degree can also be studied at our city location.
- The Master of International Business degree is offered in mixed mode. All core units, and a large number of electives, are available both as face-to-face lectures or seminars, and fully online offerings.
- Provides breadth and international focus – develop a solid grounding in international business management through core studies in accounting, economics, finance and marketing.
- A wide range of elective units are available to meet individual needs and goals
- This degree can be completed on campus, online or through a combination of both and offers a wide range of elective units that are available online
- Offers research skills and a research project as well as a capstone unit
- This degree can be combined with the Master of International Communication and the Master of International Relations
- Internships Earn credit towards the completion of your degree through a supervised workplace internship. Students who have completed one semester of postgraduate study can apply to take a supervised workplace internship in their second semester of study for credit. Internship numbers are limited and competitive! Partnerships are arranged on a best fit basis, where the needs of the organisation and the student are carefully matched and compared. You will work under the guidance of a workplace mentor and are supported by an Internship Advisor from the University.The unit, BUS880 Business Internship will help set your degree apart as you gain real-life work experience. This unit will require you to complete 150 workplace hours and a number of academic assessments.
- See more at: http://courses.mq.edu.au/2016/international/postgraduate/master/master-of-international-business#sthash.jtsWIWVi.dpuf
Tuition Fee: AU $ 32584 per year