Master of Management
In today’s challenging and competitive business environment, having skills in leadership, project management, strategic decision-making and human relations is a distinct advantage.
This course – developed specifically for recent graduates and early career professionals – will provide you with deep experiential learning within contemporary business settings, and will give you opportunities to practically apply your learning to real and current corporate challenges.
- Offered by the Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM), this course will provide you with a solid grounding in the core aspects of general management.
- It is ideal if you hold an undergraduate degree in an area outside of business/commerce and your goal is to gain a managerial position in your particular field of expertise.
- Through an internship, you’ll have the opportunity to build your professional experience and networks, and apply your classroom learning by working on real business problems with local and global organisations.
- MGSM has an international reputation for excellence in management education and is consistently ranked in the top tier of business schools worldwide.
At MGSM, we recognise the need for flexibility in education. Students can also elect to study specific units from overseas within the program via MGSM's new mode of study, Online Interactive Classes. MGSM plans to initially launch Online Interactive Classes for the units associated with the Postgraduate Certificate in Management. Additional units will be added over time and all core units will eventually be available to study online.
- See more at: http://courses.mq.edu.au/2016/international/postgraduate/master/master-of-management#sthash.d9Cy3uuX.dpuf
Tuition Fee: AU $ 35616 per year