JAMES COOK University
FREE Information session
James Cook University (JCU) is the second oldest university in Queensland and Australia's leading university in the tropics. Offering excellence in teaching and research, JCU is a vibrant, multi-campus university with its main sites in the tropical Queensland cities of Townsville and Cairns, and modern city campuses in Singapore and Brisbane.
JCU is recognised around the world for its expertise in marine biology, environmental studies, tropical health, and tourism. Our professional coursework programs are accredited by industry and professional associations and many professionals are guest lecturers for our postgraduate programs. Over the past five years, JCU academics have won 31 national awards for teaching excellence from the Australian Teaching and Learning Council - more than many larger universities.
- JCU is a leader in teaching and research addressing the critical challenges facing the Tropics, worldwide.
- JCU ranked in the top 4% of universities in the pre-eminent global rankings system, the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU, 2015)
- The Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings also recognises JCU’s standing as a world-class institution, placing JCU in the top 251-300 of the world’s universities (THE World University Rankings 2015).
- First in the world for citations in the field of coral reef ecology and is in the top three in its fields of research strength in ecology and environment, plant and animal sciences and geosciences.
- Top 12 tourism education institutions in the world and is recognised for its special focus on ecotourism.
In choosing James Cook University Brisbane you will be joining a university community recognised for excellence in learning innovation, cutting edge Work-Integrated Learning programs, and support systems specially designed to enhance your university experience and improve your learning outcomes.
Call us today and book your seat to meet Mr. Shrikant Deshmukh, Regional Director (South Asia) of James Cook University Brisbane Campus at the following event:
Click Here to fill up the Registration Form
Please bring previous academic documents (degree transcript/certificate, English test results etc.) and copy of passport to process your application at free of cost.
For more information,
Please call Sujata Gurung at 01-4442781, 4442740
To know more about James Cook University, click here.
Thanks for your interest in James Cook University!